These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to and use of ySign Messaging- App and by using the ySign Messaging- App you accept these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using our Services.
ySign is a decentralized Messenger based on Blockchain technologies and the regulations differ from centralized Messaging Apps. Therefore by using the ySign services you agree with the following points:
- ySign Messaging -App is offered “AS IS”, with no warranties;
- ySign Developers are only contributors and users of the ySign App;
- ySign developers do not control any actions on the part of users;
- ySign developers have no possibility to restore access to any user’s account if lost. Users are responsible for the safety and protection of their own accounts including their ID key and password;
- ySign developers have not the possibility to obtain encryption keys or read correspondence or any messages from a ySign user;
- ySign developers are not responsible for user content, messages, media or intentions of using the ySign App;
- ySign developers have not the possibility to access, nor are responsible for any assets (including but not limited to: cryptocurrencies), connected to the ySign Wallet feature;
- ySign Messaging-App infrastructure (in form of Blockchain nodes) belong to its users and are run by users;
- ySign Developers offer no warranty on running the ySign App and are not responsible for the possible risks, costs, and faults associated with the use of the ySign App;
- Every ySign user takes all responsibility for the use of the app, including but not limited to: legitimacy of the blockchain and other technologies applied within the Messaging-App, using anonymous messaging services such as ySign, and other jurisdiction laws.
The ySign App is a decentralized Messaging-App that is powered by Blockchain technology and doesn’t require a central server where private information is stored. ySign has no access to private information or metadata of any ySign User. All your private data is stored solely on your own mobile device. Another copy of your private information does not exist. In case of the loss of your phone or ID key, all your data will be gone and we won’t be able to restore it for you.
ySign is completely decentralized and based on blockchain technology. ySign has no access and will never have access to private information or metadata of its ySign users, since there is no central server where this data could be saved on.
The ySign app is free of charge for all users. There is currently no fee for using the ySign app. All transaction fees will be borne by ySign and we are doing our best to keep it that way. However, as ySign does not advertise or collect any of its users’ metadata, it might happen that a minimal fee will be introduced over time to maintain our service in the future. The wallet feature can include general fees related to the transfer of cryptocurrencies. All ySign users will be informed via messenger about possible app fees in the future.
ySign was created for people to communicate freely without their private data being stored on a central server. We want to make our App enjoyable and safe for all. If you are reported or caught participating in any of the prohibited conduct you may be banned from using our App. You will not violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property right, or other third-party right or commit a tort, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Chat or Community option on ySign.
By using the ySign App, you agree not to submit any content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening or violating privacy
- is subordinate, disdainful, racially or otherwise insulting
- is violent, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise sexual exploitation
- otherwise it may be harmful or reasonably expected to damage any person or entity
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activities or a discussion of illegal activities in order to carry them out, including User Content that constitutes an attempt to engage in child pornography, persecution, sexual assault, suicide, fraud, trafficking in human beings, drug trafficking and / or drug abuse, harassment, theft or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity
- violates any third-party rights
- contains a virus, another harmful component, or otherwise monitors, interferes with the use or enjoyment of the site by any person
Since ySign does not control, authorize or save the content of messages or information that can be found on the phone of a ySign App User, ySign is not and cannot be held responsible for the content the User received or could have placed on the ySign App Chat.
You must be at least 14 years of age to use the ySign App. If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may use our Services only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian, who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority), you agree to be fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in relation to our Services. You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Services, including, but not limited to, a mobile device that is suitable to connect with and use the Services for any Services with a mobile component.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, ySign is not liable or responsible to any of its users for any indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, etc.), special , or other damages, under any legal theory, even if ySign has been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Services or any content therein is to cease all use of the Services.
You expressly agree that your use of the ySign App is at your sole risk, and our Services and any content therein are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Nothing on ySign can be ensured to contain no errors, mistakes or misrepresentations and can be without limitation the result of human, program or process imperfections.
BY CONTINUOUS USE OF THE YSIGN APP YOU HOLD HARMLESS YSIGN INCLUDING ITS OWNERS, RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, ADVISORS AND EMPLOYEES, AGAINST ALL AND ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, COSTS AND EXPENSES, WHICH MAY ARISE IN RELATION TO AND/OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF YSIGN.
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE APP, INCLUDING COMPENSATION OF THE COMPUTER SYSTEM AS WELL AS SMARTPHONE OR LOSS OF INFORMATION.
You are responsible for any fees, including internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur while accessing and using the ySign App.
The App itself is free of charge for every ySign user.
Updating and Terminating our Services
Updates to the Services of our Messaging App, you have installed on or accessed through your computer or mobile device in order to continue using the Services, will be necessary from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we may update our Services with or without notifying you.
We reserve the right to modify our Services or to suspend or stop providing all or portions of our Services at any time. You also have the right to stop using our Messenger at any time. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Messaging App ySign.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com